Bellaboo's: Adult Torture Center

Posted on Saturday, April 02, 2011 | 0 comments

          We took my niece to a children's play place today that's about a half hour from home. It's called Bellaboo's, and it advertises itself as such: Bellaboo's Play and Discovery Center is a self-directed play facility providing colorful, fun, and secure areas where children from infants to age nine can explore, create, and interact. 
  Which basically means....a huge indoor unsupervised kids' playground that children love and adults hate. Just imagine about 100 hyperactive yelling kids running around like mad. It was great to see Zelie having such a good time....but the noise level started to get to me about 5 minutes in! Apparently I wasn't the only one, since at one point when I asked Keila 'Are you having fun??', the woman next to me, thinking I was addressing her, replied "Uhh, not really!". Hah!

                                           This kid was adorable. I'm guessing he'd seen Blue Man Group.



                                      The ball room. It smelled of dirty feet. 

                                      This place is huge!
   

0 comments: