Kiyomizu Dera, and the demon in my stomach!

Posted on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 | 0 comments

 I seem to be on the mend from this nasty swine flu or whatever it is that's attacked me. I'm incredibly greatful that I'm starting to beat it after just 2 days, though. I honestly can't remember the last time I felt this ill, besides the whole food poisoning in Vietnam incident last New Year! The beast is definitely not completely gone though, and right now it seems to be attempting a growling escape attempt out of my stomach, Alien-style. But at this point, I'm happy to take on the Alien!
 Continuing trying to wrap up our Kyoto trip earlier in the month, here are some shots of Kiyomizu Temple. It's one of the most popular (aka crowded) temples in Kyoto, obviously with good reason. Enjoy! I'm off to find some Tums!
































0 comments: