19 Weeks!

Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2010 | 0 comments

  We're almost at the official halfway point: today marks 19 weeks! Sigourney Weaver was definitely up early and celebrating it, too---I could feel her kicking away around 4 a.m, more so than she usually does around that time. (For about the past week, I've been waking up between 3 and 4 a.m., no idea why but I wish it would stop!). She was going at it so strongly that I put Yuki's hand on my stomach, and he could also feel her quite easily.
 ...Sigourney's been making herself known since early last week, but last night's activity was something else. I'm in trouble if this keeps up. One would imagine that Monday evening's garlic/broccoli/seafood combo pizza would've sent her into a frenzy (it definitely sent my stomach into one), but all we had for dinner last night was chicken and mushrooms. So much a logical cause/effect explanation. Guess I'll have to wait and see how tonight goes.
  Here's the 19-week belly shot. I still can't tell if passerby think I'm just getting fat or am actually pregnant, although it was encouraging when one college-age student hesitantly asked 'Kristel...are you going to....(long pause)....have a baby?' on Monday. Bless him for not assuming the former!

        Not all that much different from last week, but it's getting harder to suck it in!




                           And, a cute kitten shot, just for your viewing pleasure

0 comments: