6.5 months...and Cankles!

Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2010 | 0 comments

Be forewarned: this post includes foot pictures. If you don't like feet, especially ugly red swollen feet, stop now! 


Yesterday was 26 weeks! Sigourney is getting bigger by the second, as are my ankles and lower legs. We start off ok in the mornings after lying down all night, but by evening....ugh. They're swollen up like little pork sausages. See for yourself. If may not look all that bad to the untrained eye, since I've realized that I have incredibly small ankles to start with, but I can definitely tell the difference. I will admit that I've definitely seen worse on other pregnant women, so I can't complain TOO much...although it's rather disturbing to see the cat's paw prints in your leg after she sits there for 2 minutes!

                                             Morning, before it all builds up

Evening...like I said, doesn't appear too swollen...until...


              ....you notice the impressions in my leg from resting it against the chair rungs! AHHH! Also, please note that my ankles are rather non-existent by this point...CANKLES!

    Ending on a happy note: the 6.5 month belly pic

0 comments: