Britney Spears in Yokohama!!

Posted on Saturday, September 12, 2009 | 0 comments


Ok, so it obviously wasn't really Britney herself....but the shaved head did attract my attention at first, since you don't tend to see girls wandering around Japan with a GI Jane 'do, no matter how oddly they may be dressed. However, what held my attention was not the lack of hair but....yes, sir, that is indeed a pacifier that you're looking at! This girl managed to outdo Ms. Spears in terms of shock value, not an easy feat when you think about it!
I wish that the picture was a little better, but I've unfortunately (or fortunately) realized that I am not cut out for a career as a paparazzo. This was as close as I dared to get without embarrassing the poor girl or myself...or being attacked by the paci-toting Britney Spears impersonator. I figure that if you're ok with actively sucking a pacifier in public, there's probably not much else that you'd think twice about doing, and I didn't want to put that theory to the test!
...Earlier in the day, we had also seen a very tall foreigner walking full speed through the shopping area underneath the station...wearing sunglasses (in the basement, did I mention?) and loudly playing a harmonica as he went...by himself, of course. I wish I could've handcuffed him to Britney so at least they wouldn't be alone!

0 comments: