Posted on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 | 1 comments

Wasabi is not exactly getting calmer over time as we were hoping. I'm still praying that it's just because she's not yet 4 months, but I really don't remember any of my previous kittens waking me up in the middle of the night by attempting to rip my hair out by the roots. Imagine waking up slowly to a really nice head massage (this as she nuzzles in down deep to get a good hold), and then...YANK! You're jerked into consciousness. Thanks, cat! Yuki took this pic while I was sleeping around 1 am. See her going in for the kill? I'm told that my response, although I remember none of it, was 'Why in the hell is she out of her cage??' My subconscious gets grumpy, what can I say.

...We're also trying to domesticate her enough to wear a collar...still no luck in that area, either! See for yourself. That little nipper is lucky that we love her so much!
The Collar, Take 2
PS We took the collar off right after this video. As funny as it was, I'm not into torturing my cat in any way.

1 comments:

Noelle said...

"Your mother eats kitty litter!!" Wasabi has gotta be possessed to rip hair out!!LOL! You'll have to wear a motorcycle helmet to bed next time!