Pan Roasted Scallops With Sesame Sauce

Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 | 0 comments

   I finally got around to trying this recipe from Health magazine that I'd been hanging onto for years...and I'm glad I did! Very easy, and it tasted great. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a Japanese recipe or simply an Asian one, but the ingredients are all things that Japanese kitchens are always stocked with (besides the crushed red pepper, that is).
The only substitution I made was using baby leeks instead of green onions, and the scallops that I bought still had their beards on.
If you're in a rush, this recipe is supposed to only take 8 minutes total. Not too sure about that, but it was definitely pretty quick.
http://recipes.health.com/recipes/1571546-pan-roasted-scallops-with-sesame-sauce

                           My version...

0 comments: