So Sad

Posted on Saturday, May 08, 2010 | 0 comments

                 I'm really missing the babies right now. We gave them to the non-profit woman around 1 pm today when she came to drop our kitty off...it was all I could do to not go running screaming after her car as she left. I had no idea that I would get quite so attached to them in just 2 days! We'll see how things go with Soba after she adjusts a bit (we randomly decided against naming her Mochi, since she's more the color of soba aka buckwheat noodles, plus I was starting to think of the little white female as Mochi). Right now both Soba and I are moping around the computer room, one of us randomly letting out mournful howls. I'll leave you to figure out which one of us that is.


                                  The adorable babies


            

0 comments: