35 Weeks!

Posted on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 | 0 comments

5 weeks to go, and Sigourney is still kicking away. I think she's trying to dig an escape route out through my right side at the moment, actually.
Tonight was also another big milestone in this pregnancy...I gave up and begged Yuki to trim my toenails for me. (They seem to be growing like crazy for some reason). Poor man! While I probably could've still contorted my body in such a way so as to cut them by myself, I finally accepted defeat and admitted that it's much easier (and less painful) to have someone else help me. Although I still feel bad about having him do it! Especially since he had to go and clean the cat litter boxes directly afterward.


                                               35 Weeks



As a frame of reference: with Sushi, who's about 3.2 kg or 7 lbs


Yuki is thrilled with his new job

0 comments: