New Chinese Restaurant

Posted on Monday, September 20, 2010 | 0 comments

                                  We happened upon a new Chinese restaurant yesterday while out driving...for the life of me I can't remember the name of the place, though. Considering that I couldn't remember the word 'freon' two days ago and I've also forgotten 2 birthdays in as many weeks, I'm not too surprised about this memory lapse, either. (I read about a recent study that documents the fact that pregnant women actually DO have impaired memories...the study authors concluded that the impairment was 'minor', but I beg to differ).
  Anyway, the decor was cute and the food was pretty good, definitely less greasy than Chinese food in the US. If you're looking for an economical lunch around Tokoha University, then this place is it. The portions were quite large by Japanese standards, and my lunch set was only 700 yen.
  If you're interested in finding this place, let me know since I'm sure I'll come up with the name at some point!


                                                Massive Lunch Set

0 comments: